Monday, February 2, 2009

Aprons Anyone?

Normally I do not use aprons. It's not that I don't have any. In fact, I have some very cute vintage aprons my grandmother made. I believe they are stashed in my grandfather's army trunk which at the moment is nestled in a corner in our guest room. I wonder why I don't use them. Could it be that I want to be covered in rice flour? If anyone cooks gluten-free then you know how dusty rice flour can be. It is worse the regular flour. Do I want to accidentally wipe egg whites down the side of my black pants? Maybe I just want to have the evidence smeared on me that I did something in the kitchen.

In all honesty, I have no idea why I don't whip out the aprons. They are cute and would save on clean up. Maybe if I had the Dorothy Apron in Red from Carolyn's Kitchen, I'd have to bake more often.

Wondering why all of a sudden I'm talking about aprons? Go check out Mama Kat's website for more information.

No comments: