1. It is 6:17 p.m., and I could call it a night. I'm exhausted; hence the cup of coffee sitting in front of me.
2. We all love Mary Poppins. The girls watch it after bath and before books each night. With it being Kate's newest obsession, it is also going to be the theme of her 2nd birthday party.
3. I'd like to start an end-of-the-year countdown, but June 20th still seems like a long time.
4. Grace and I just cleaned up the playroom, but I'm pretty sure Kate just demolished it again.
5. Yep, Olaf just made his way next to the computer.
And now I must leave because Kate is scaling the piano - the joys of an almost two-year-old.