These are the stories I would love to listen to.
1. Stories about me and my imaginary friend Emily.
2. Stories about my childhood.
3. A story about my aunt smelling roses.
4. The story of my wedding day.
5. Stories about my parents as children.
Stories are around us everywhere. Too often we use the excuse, "I have nothing to write." My advice - just listen. Just listen to your surroundings. What do you hear? Just listen - then write. Listen for the stories are need to have a voice. Listen for the stories that are out there waiting for listening ears. Just listen. Just write.