Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm Going to Love This

Summer that is.
Grace slept in until 6:30 a.m. I enjoyed a cup of coffee and got caught up on some blogs. I wish I could have registered for Craft Weekend with Meg at Whatever, but that isn't in the cards this time around. I welcomed the first Monday of summer break with a visit to the dentist. And I was reminded once again that I'm not the best flosser. Can you say bleeding gums? My summer reading list is growing longer by the minute. I can't wait. I'm anxiously awaiting two new books from Barnes and Noble. I loved playing Purplicious with Grace. I loved the cuddles I got. Too bad it was because she isn't feeling so hot right now. I got in 20 minutes of Turbo Jam. I need to start carrying my camera around. I want to insert pics on this blog more.

No comments: