Tuesday, October 19, 2010

whining

I'm not liking my blog design.

I have no idea how to get what I want without paying someone to do it. And I'm not paying someone. It can't be that difficult right? Maybe if I had time I could research it. Maybe I should have taken a computer class instead of four years of Spanish. Yo necessito una lapiz doesn't really help me with html code.

Sorry for the whining. The blog design is pretty miniscule. I get that. However, I would like to come here to write. And the design distracts me. I don't like it. Basically, it all comes down to time. Time to play around. Time to find tutorials. Time to sit down, think, and figure out exactly what I want it to look like and plan some specific posts. But hey, if I had time, I'd start in Grace's room. That poor girl needs her mommy to pack up her 12-month clothes that haven't fit her for awhile and unpack ALL of her 18-month clothes. Heck, I still need to pack up receiving blankets, and she hasn't used those babies in over a year.

No comments: