Sunday, October 24, 2010

Just Another Day

At first I was going to post about how lazy my Sunday has been, but when I started to think about the day, I realized I did more than I thought. Thankfully, Grace decided to sleep in this morning. I really appreciated the seven a.m. wake up versus yesterday's six bells. Grace almost made it through all of church, but the puffs didn't work so much today. After church we headed to the zoo to buy our tickets to the Zoo Boo next weekend. And since we were already there we took a speed walk around to visit the animals. This time around the elephants caught her fancy. Then it was off to Sam's Club where Grace made friends with the worker handing out apple slices. Home to drop off the goods and then off to Grandma and Grandpa's for the afternoon to visit with Aunt Sarah and Uncle Chris. While they played, I graded tests. (Note: I'm still procrastinating on the essays I have yet to grade.) I also made a trip to the library, ate a lot of food, and watched some football. All in all, it was a great day.

No comments: