Saturday, February 23, 2008

Thanks

My list of what I am thankful for today:
1. Getting a good night sleep before the crashing thunder and lightning that woke me up this morning.
2. Blogs that reenergize me and make me want to start writing.
3. My love of cooking/baking - fresh blueberry banana bread is currently baking in the oven. I love the way my kitchen smells after something comes out of the oven. I am particularly thankful for this love of mine because of Matt's allergy to gluten. Just about everything we eat must be homemade.
4. The sound of rain hitting the skylights.
5. Using coupons and saving money.
6. Great books
7. Weekends
8. The time each morning after the lunches are made when I sit down to read from booklet I received at church for Lent.
9. Netflix
10. Snuggling up in a giant comforter on the couch and falling asleep at 7:30 p.m. on a school night.

No comments: