Monday, February 25, 2008

Finding Time

Where do I spend my time during the day? I've decided to take a look at a typical day and decide where my time goes. I have an idea that I do have the time, but I make excuses. Go figure! Excuses, Excuses. I'm sick of making excuses. There are no excuses, just fear. Here is what happened today.
6:30 a.m. - get up, shower, dress
6:50 a.m. - 7:15 a.m. - make lunches, eat breakfast, Lent reflection
7:15 a.m. - 7:30 a.m. - drive to work
7:30 a.m. - 8:20 a.m. - grade papers, make copies, school stuff
8:20 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. - SCHOOL
3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. - Mondays & Wednesdays Coach Debate/Tuesday & Thursday Tutor
4:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Make copies
5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. - Cook and Eat Dinner
6:00 p.m. - 6:15 p.m. - Read Newspaper and start blogging (does this count as writing)
I'm going to assume that from now until I go to sleep I will be watching t.v., reading, writing.

Okay, Okay, Okay. I definitely have time to write. I'm logging off now and going to write. I feel like such a schmuck.

No comments: