1. It was 65 degrees here yesterday. Man, oh, man I will take that over 105 heat index any day.
2. Grace is in love with my mom and dad. She used to be afraid of papa, but not any more. Not.at.all.
3. And she is loving her personal playmates...Auntie Mallory, Bella, and Maddie.
4. I just ate homemade gnoochi and Becco's italian sausage. Do I really need to elaborate on how yummy this is?
5. Grace ate chicken last night. And I'm not talking about a frozen chicken nugget or McDonald's. This was bbq chicken that I cut up for her.
6. Who knew we were in a different time zone. Grace switched over like a champ.
7. And I'm sitting here laughing because I can hear my mom and Grace laughing in the bathroom and pretending to bark just to get the dogs to howl.