Friday, July 15, 2011

Smart Summer Challenge Recap

smart summer button '11


So I haven't been the best at posting this past week. To be honest, I can't even remember every single thing we did for the Smart Summer Challenge because I didn't write it all down. Here are some of the things we have done though.

1. Firework Craft in which Grace played with glitter for the first time




2. We took Grace to the Children's Museum, and I exercised my thriftiness by using my teacher's ID to get in free and using a buy one/get one free for Matt and Grace. $10 for the three of us.





3. We hit the Botanical Gardens too.






4. Grace had her last art class. Her teacher had them make art by blowing bubbles using bubble solution with food coloring. She loved it. Thankfully, she let me put a smock on her, and her hands turned a lovely swirl color that faded by the next day. She wasn't a fan of the lacing of supplies. Instead, Grace dumped feathers, ribbons, yarn, and ribbon into the bag.


5. We also shaked our sillies out at story time at the library, and of course, Grace had to complete all the puzzles.


6. And we are reading a lot of books.

No comments: