1. Three quarters of your class writes all over the test even after you have told them repeatedly not to do so.
2. They still ask to use a pen even though it is scantron and must use a #2 pencil.
3. They are done with their test in less than 10 minutes.
4. Even with reading deadlines soon approaching, they still refuse to read a book during their reading time.
5. You tell them they have to dress up for the field trip to a theatre, and they immediately start complaining and stating they don't own anything but jeans.
Notice a trend? Even on days like this, I couldn't imagine myself anywhere else.