Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas movies

It's beginning to look a lot like...me in the recliner watching my collection of Christmas movies. I think when we first started dating and even the first year of marriage, my husband had no idea how much I love Christmas. One part of my tradition and now our tradition is to partake in a movie marathon consisting only of the very best (in my opinion) Christmas movies. Since Matt can only take so much, he only watches four of these movies, which I have *.

1. Miracle on 34th Street (black & white versioin and the color version)
2. It's a Wonderful Life
3. White Christmas
4. Charlie Brown Christmas*
5. Christmas Vacation*
6. Elf*
8. Home Alone 1 & 2
9. The Holiday
10. The Grinch
11. A Christmas Story*
12. The Polar Express
13. Meet Me in St. Louis

Notice: There is no clay-mation.

What is your favorite Christmas movie?

2 comments:

Jen Raiche said...

I highly recommend Christmas in Conneticut. It's hard to find, but a classic.

You've got a great list here!

Debbie said...

Funny you should say that movie. I read about it somewhere this summer, but couldn't bring myself to watch it in July. Thanks for reminding me about it. I've just added it to Netflix. Oh, how I love Netflix!