Sunday, May 18, 2008

Only Gets Better

If you haven't read Harry Potter, I must tell you to drop everything immediately. It is time for you to walk, run, bike, or drive to a bookstore and start from the beginning. On Friday, as I left school, I happened to grab the seventh book off my desk to reread. (I needed the A.R. Points for our teachers vs. students reading competition.) I'm currently on page 374, and I can't put the book down. I've taken it everywhere with me: outside, in-laws, beach, etc. Yeah -so maybe I should be grading essays, but the book is more than a book. The book is a vacation. Yes, that is it. I should not do school work seven days a week. With gas prices so high, who needs to travel anywhere. Grab a book and go outside and let yourself be transported to another time and place. To truly get the vacation you deserve, you won't be let down with Harry Potter.

No comments: