- made chocolate chip pancakes with my little helper Grace.
- had to clean the griddle first, sice Chef Grace threw a handful of dry pancake batter all over it.
- watched at least three episodes of The Wiggles.
- read Have You Seen My Duckling at least 10 times along with Shapes, Five Little Monkeys, and Baby Bear Baby Bear What Do You See?.
- took Grace to the zoo.
- ironed clothes during Grace's nap.
- did two loads of laundry during Grace's nap.
- watched Ghost Town (and turned it off after 30 minutes) during Grace's nap.
- made brownie sundaes with the help of Chef Grace.
- picked Idaho potatoes, sweet potatoes, and a bag of red potatoes off of the living room floor (thanks Grace).
- watched football.
- held down my screaming child as I tried to cut FIVE fingernails and laughed when she yelled for her "Dada" to help her.
- watered flowers with help of course from Grace.
- took a walk (short one since Grace decided to start crying).
- helped Grace decorate wooden lion, elephant, and monkey magnets with markers.
- programmed my coffee pot for the morning, picked out clothes (mine and Grace) for tomorrow, and packed part of my lunch.
- played on the computer.
- started reading The Girl Who Could Fly.
- loved every minute I spent with my daughter.
- mentally prepared for the first day of school.
Monday, September 6, 2010