Instead...I'll just put my feet up.
1. These 2-year molars are killing Grace. Killing. She is in sooooo much pain. Fever. Drool. Lots and lots of drool. Lots and lots of Barney and Elmo. Lots of cuddling and singing. Who knew my awful singing would be soothing?
2. I have yet to make a single Christmas cookie. But I'm on the right track. At least I made the dough this morning. My little helper had a tooth meltdown right before I added eggs, so the cookie making had to be put on hold.
3. I wonder when I'll get out and buy those last few gifts. I wonder when it will finally click, and I'll know what to get.
4. I just remembered I bought clear bulbs to do a craft w/ Grace. Now where did I put them?
5. Seven days before Christmas break. Too bad it wasn't a three day weekend. I could really use some more sleep.
6. My goal was to get to ten, but my eyes are getting heavy and a comfy bed sounds way too good right now.