- I know I'm home when I need to find flannel pajamas and quilts in order to stay warm in may parents basement.
- I know I'm home when my mom tries to feed me every two hours.
- I know I'm home when my mom makes pancakes and bacon the first morning I'm home.
- I know I'm home when I hear Father Joe give a homily that I hope all will take to heart. I love going to church at home because of Father Joe, the pews, and the traditional feel.
- I know I'm home when I have to take at least 2 walks to walk off the food my mother feeds me.
I spent the morning out at the Chain of Lakes kayaking. It was overcast and the lake was so calm. I actually was able to paddle right up to a loon.