Sunday, September 22, 2013

5 Things

5.  Thankfully, the weather is slowly turning to fall weather.  I'm over the heat, and can't wait for more football, pumpkins, apple cider and homemade doughnuts.

4.  Sometimes all we I need is a 2-hour nap in my bed.  I still feel like crap, but at least I'm not grumpy anymore, and I can breathe through my nose.

3.  Woohoo to me.  I'm going to just say it.  I'm proud of myself.  I've continually gotten up at 5 a.m. three days a week to do Cross fit.  It's officially a habit. I love how I feel, and I love coming home to read the paper, enjoy a cup of coffee or two in the quiet of the moment.  I need this solitude more often.

2.  With Matt back coaching at the middle school, he was able to go to a Friday night high school football game with me and Grace for the first time.  And Grace did not let us down.  She showed her Daddy just how much she loves the band, "her" dancers, the Chick-fil-A cow, and concessions.

1.  Me + Matt + Grace = One HAPPY family.  Love them. 

No comments: