Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Into Everything New

January 2?  Is that really the last time I posted?  Well, I apologize.  But...I was kind of busy with:
1.  Buying a new home.
2.  Painting the entire home.  Let's rephrase this.  Matt and some awesome people painted this home.  I was fired.  I am a pathetic painter.  Terrible.
3.  Moving in.
4.  And well, we are still making this our home.

on top of life and working and football and track.



Grace just being Grace.
 Grace playing with her t-ball set.  (yes...left-handed)

I will soon have pictures of the house.  The only room that I can say is finished is Grace's bathroom.  Can we say hello Tinkerbell?  And in other Grace news...

  • She still asks for "fa la la la" on the cd player EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.  
  • We had a few days last week where the Halloween costume came back out.  After day two, she spilled ice cream on it and into the wash it went.
  • Our next craft will be to make bird feeders.  She tells me the birds our hungry. 
  • She's still loving the princesses, but she's added My Little Pony and Strawberry Shortcake (aka Strawberry Cake) to the mix.

No comments: