Monday, May 30, 2011

Weekend Roundup

1. Grace has been a hoot.
2. Barney's Christmas and Barney's Halloween have been a staple this weekend. Oh, the joys of singing Deck the Halls and Jingle Bells in May.
3. Grace and I made egg carton caterpillars yesterday. Well, one looks like a caterpillar, one looks like an inch worm, and two look like three-headed monsters.
4. I think I may need to buy stock in Nemo swim diapers.
5. Grace has already outgrown her 2T swimsuits. I need to go shopping today.
6. Matt and I enjoyed the movie and dinner with friends.
7. We enjoyed Saturday morning at the beach.
8. Grace has eaten pretty much fruit non stop.
9. I also need to buy stock in Brothers-All-Natural Fruit Crisps.
10. I've been typing my students' poetry book.
11. And starting on our summer to-do list.
12. I like sleeping in...even if it is only until 7 a.m.
13. I learned Grace doesn't forget anything.

No comments: