Friday, August 28, 2009

Abundance of Blessings

I have been blessed with five months of maternity leave. Monday will be full of tears, but I know that it will get easier to leave my sweet baby girl with the sitter.

I have been blessed with a sitter who is only watching Grace. Grace has become a member of their family when she is with them. They even transformed a room in their home for her playroom.

I have been blessed with a daughter who has been sleeping through the night since May 27.

I have been blessed with smiles each morning that just melt my heart. Who wouldn't just melt when peering over the crib rail see their child with eyes wide open and mouth in full smile?

I have been blessed with a husband who is my best friend, who challenges me to be the best I can, and who is an amazing father.

I have been blessed with a love for writing.

I have been blessed.

No comments: